Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Analysis of the use of Blogs

In analyzing how educational leadaers might use blogs I found an overwhelming group of teachers willing and eager for administrators to blog projects or new initiative at the campus level. This include study groups, discussion/reflection on ongoing student projects or lessons. Bloggin for many provides a place to discuss and reflect. The majority of the time teachers are at school they are occupied with the daily lessons, classroom management and this type of scenario will allow teachers and staff to reflect and be able to participate in discussion and provide feedback. This summer I attended a staff development on bloggers for beginning provided by my school district. I was able to set up a blog for my classroom and intend to equip my second grade student with the tools on how to use it for discussion on chapter books as well as math and science independent study unit. Bloggin will also provide another interactive opportunity to communicate and involve parents with their child's education.

No comments:

Post a Comment